All Collective Bargaining Agreements are available within the Member Portal (upper right of your screen). As well you may request from your Chief Steward or Contact your CUPE Office at 705 560 4705 and pick up at the local office in Copper Cliff.
10-October 20, 2022 AGENDA GM Meeting (1)
1. Regular Order of Business
2. Nominations/Election: Member Engagement Committee (2)
3. Nominations/Election: Communications Committee (2)
4. Nominations/Election: Young Worker Ad-Hoc Committee (5)
5. Motion for Women’s Conference Nov. 28-Dec 1, 2022 (3 Delegates & 2 Alternates)
6. Trades Conference November 21-24, 2022 (4 Alternative)
7. Nominations/Election: The President, Vice-President, Recording Secretary, Secretary
Treasurer, Sergeant-At-Arms, and Trustees.
Register in advance for this meeting:
To participate in this meeting or future meeting (including voting) you must be a member in
good standing. If you would like to participate in the upcoming election, this is the last
meeting to register to be a member in good standing.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the